Benefits of the course
- Updates from Keeping Children safe in Education
- To understand the strategic and dynamic function of the role
- To explore how assessments and thresholds work
- To understand adverse childhood experiences and contextual safeguarding
- To demonstrate how to manage risk at different levels
- To explore how to manage work place allegations and transferable risk
- To revisit escalation and whistle blowing procuderes
- To learn about Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews
The role of the Designated Safeguarding Lead has become more important than ever in managing safeguarding in organisations. As with all positions it is so important to refresh knowledge and keep updates about guidance and legislation. This course will bring up to date existing designated safeguarding leads in the education sector.
See Topics Covered
Course Aimed at – Existing Designated Safeguarding Leads in Education
Laptop with audio and video access is required for all virtual training.