This course is designed to refresh the knowledge of those already performing the role of Designated Safeguarding Lead outside of the education sector.
Duration – One Day
(09.30AM – 16.00PM)
Next Course Date –
SEPTEMBER 2022 – 22nd September 2022
Course Aimed at – Existing Designated Safeguarding Leads outside of the Education sector
Cost – £125.00 (+ VAT)
- To understand the strategic and dynamic function of the role
- To explore how assessments and thresholds work
- To understand adverse childhood experiences and contextual safeguarding
- To demonstrate how to manage risk at different levels
- To explore how to manage workplace allegations, transferable risk and low level concerns
- To revisit escalation and whistle blowing procedures
- To learn about Child Safeguarding Practice Review
The role of the Designated Safeguarding Lead has become more important than ever in managing safeguarding in organisations. As with all positions it is so important to refresh knowledge and keep updates about guidance and legislation. This course will bring up to date existing designated safeguarding leads outside of the education sector.